(as of Jun 18,2022 16:19:21 UTC – Details)
Cosy Spa Hot Tub Flooring Specifications
A large round floor tile for underneath your blow up hot tub, the CosySpa Hot Tub Flooring is an excellent hot tub accessory for your patio spa tub – match with a hot tub cover and hot tub steps. The foam ground sheet offers improved heating efficiency, greater comfort when entering and exiting your spa, and protection for your patio furniture hot tub and pump. Tile flooring is an easy home spa temporary flooring option for backyard use as the foam interlocking tiles can simply be detached, stacked and stored away when the set up is not in use.
- 1/4″ | 6mm Thickness
- 1/2″ | 10mm Thickness
- Diameter: 80.7in | 205cm
- EVA foam tiles provide a non-slip and easy-clean stepping surface
- Color: Grey
- Includes: 21 x interlocking foam tiles and 1 x square foam piece for beneath the hot tub pump
- Provides protection against marks and scratches from rough ground surfaces
- Improves heating efficiency by adding a layer of insulation which helps to reduce heating costs
- Suitable for various inflatable hot tub styles or rigid design hot tubs
- Reduces the amount of debris entering the tub from underfoot
HOT TUB FLOOR TILES – To protect your portable tub, the CosySpa interlocking outdoor flooring sits beneath your portable spa. [Includes 21x foam outdoor tiles + 1x small mat for the pump].
SPA BASE MATTING – This outdoor floor mat offers protection from rough ground, creating a non-slip, easy-to-clean foam stepping surface and reducing the debris entering your hot tub spa.
EFFICIENT OUTDOOR FLOORING – Designed to sit beneath your inflatable spa, the interlocking floor tiles help to insulate your portable hot tub and reduce heat loss for best energy efficiency.
EASY-CONNECT FOAM – The 21 interlocking foam flooring tiles simply slot together to form a circular floor pad for your rigid or inflatable hot tub, with an extra square piece to protect the hot tub pump.
2X THICKNESS OPTIONS – The outdoor tile pieces are available in 2x thicknesses: 1/4″ and 1/2″. The thicker option ensures greater levels of insulation & durability.