(as of Jun 19,2022 17:31:36 UTC – Details)
SMITE is the online battleground of the gods. Players choose from a diverse cast of deities and use their unique powers to triumph over the opposition in 5v5 team matches. SMITE is a new take on the MOBA genre; rather than observing from above the action, the game’s third person perspective puts players into the thick of combat. Instead of clicking the mouse to move, players use the familiar WASD keys to move and fight their way through SMITE’s dynamic battlegrounds.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 2GB (XP), 3GB (Vista, Win7)
- Hard Disk: 10 GB free
- Video Card: ATI or Nvidia graphics card with 512MB video ram or better and Shader Model 3.0+ support. (ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher).
- Additional Requirements: Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
Recommended System Requirements:
- Recommended Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Recommended RAM: 4GB
- Recommended Video Card: ATI or Nvidia graphics card with 1GB video ram or better and Shader Model 3.0+ support (Nvidia GeForce GTX 560+ or ATI Radeon 6950+).
- Video Cards Supported at the time of release: Internet connection required
Tactical Gameplay – Master your godlike abilities to fulfill key roles such as damage dealer, tanking, crowd control, and support. Explore the map and defeat NPC enemies for increased gold and buffs that help both you and your allies.
Power Up – Within a single match, your god levels from 1 to 20, causing your abilities to gain strength.
Calculated Strikes – Every attack in SMITE is a skill shot that you control. Ranged attacks are carefully aimed, melee attacks properly positioned, and Area of Effect damage must be ground-targeted.